Take the sleek design of the AssurSeal® D75 and stylize 360 degrees around the container with shrink sleeves. The AssurSeal® D-line has a unique “D” shape that fits easily in pockets and purses. Its tight closure extends the shelf life of edibles and flower while the distinctive form factor enhances your brand. One-handed operability is suitable for medical users yet CPSC-certified to protect kids. Stackable for attractive retail display and easy inventory. Testing labs give AssurSeal® the highest airtightness rating of any package — USP671:Tight.
Additional D75 Case Features:
- Simple, one-handed operation.
- Highest airtightness rating (USP 671:Tight).
- Food-grade, BPA-free formulation.
- (CPSC) Child-Resistant certified.
Shrink Sleeves are able to encompass the entirety of the AssurSeal® D75’s sides. The shrink sleeve is reverse printed, making the design and ink more durable to wear and tear. Our Shrink Sleeves are produced in the US, using 2mill Clear PETG and printed 4CP + White. Shrink Sleeves are applied to the containers prior to shipment as specialized equipment is needed. Set your brand apart with brilliant color and endless design options. Request dielines to layout your custom packaging shrink sleeves. Samples are also available upon request.
Additional Shrink Wrap Information:
- Printed in the USA, application in the USA.
- Minimum Shrink Order Quantities: 5,000 per design.
- Standard 4CP + White.
- Application of Shrink Sleeves onto container is included in the pricing.
- One time print set up fee per design. This fee does not need to be paid on reorders.
- Need help with artwork? Package design layout services are available for this item.
- Don’t see the finish options you are looking for? Contact us for a custom quote.
- Container Manufacture: AssurPack®
- Manufacture Country of Origin: China
- AssurSeal® D75 Dimensions: 1.97” x 1.37” x 2.95” / 50 mm x 34.8 mm x 75 mm
- Carton Qty: 250
- Material Options: 2mill Clear PETG
- Application to container: Included
- Presswork: 4CP + White
- Minimum Order Qty: 4 Cartons (1,000 qty)
- Maximum Online Order Qty: 30 Cartons (7,500 qty)
- AssurSeal® D75 Material: Polypropylene
- Child Resistant Certifications: Yes, Available Upon Request
- Material Certifications: Food Grade
- Factory ISO Certifications: Yes, Available Upon Request
- Recyclable: Yes (#2 for the seal, #5 for the box, #7 for the latch, PETG Sleeve)
- Reusable: Yes